” It’s the most wonderful time of the year”
Only six nights left and then it is Christmas!! Probably each one of you already has a Christmas tree, but there are more ways to make your home ‘Christmas proof’.
Therefore, I will give you some ideas and inspirations to decorate your house for Christmas. So that all your friends & family will be stunned when they are visiting you over Christmas.
- Add some lights to your flowers or plants and you’ll get this super cosy result.
2. I love this little wooden Christmas tree. You can find it online or in different shops or if you have some time left you could also make one yourself. On Pinterest you will find some lovely ideas.
3. You can never have enough lights during these cold winter months. These lights are in the toilet, but of course you can place them wherever you want. At HEMA they have plenty of these cute lights.
4. My mother got this cutie a few years ago from a good friend of her. And still every year during Christmas it gets a place in the house. Make one for yourself or surprise someone you love with this tiny Christmas tree.
5. Last but not least… Candles is always a good idea! No matter if it is Christmas or not, I love candles and it will make your house even more cosy and ‘Christmas proof’.
Hopefully you have gotten some more ideas on how to decorate your house for Christmas. If you have some more ideas, feel free to share them with me. I would love to hear from you!
Live, Laugh, Love